Friday, October 31, 2008

Messy Bun Video

I've had a few requests for a messy bun tutorial.....Here is my version of a messy bun:

There are dozens of ways to do a messy bun- the trick is finding which way works for your hair type. This way happens to work the best on mine, and my daughter's hair. I have tried several different variations over the years, but have finally settled on this...for now, anyway! It stands up to a long day on the playground or soccer field- which is HUGE when your daughter plays as hard as mine. She hates bobby pins and clippies, so this worls great for us. In the video, you'll notice I use blue elastics so you can see them easier. Normally I like to use elastics that match her hair better. Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
Feedage Grade B rated
Preview on Feedage: hairstyles Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki